A ghost is usually defined as the apparition of a deceased person, frequently similar in appearance to that person, and encountered in places he or she frequented, or in association with the person's former belongings. The word "ghost" may also refer to the spirit or soul of a deceased person, or to any spirit or demon.

« Home | Face at window » | Oak Pic » | Salem cemetery » | Pine Ghost » | Seeing is Believing » | Strange Apparition on Film » | Face in the Fire » | Ghost or not? » | Photograph of a Ghost? » | Bessie Bartlett »

Ghost Between Us Picture

"I had my daughter sitting on my lap and took a pic of her with my digital camera...several in fact. As I was looking back at them, I was freaked out to see this image in between us. I have never seen anything like this, nor has anyone I have showed it to. I do have other children, but they were not in the house at the time the picture was taken. My husband is sitting on the couch to my left, but he wasn't moving. We can see a face at the bottom part of the pic that looks like someone is in between my daughter and myself."


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button

Sponsored Links



Contact Me

If you have interesting pictures and would like to share with others, please do send me an email at kamsjr@yahoo.com


Archives


Sponsor's


Discount Hotel Reservation

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner