A ghost is usually defined as the apparition of a deceased person, frequently similar in appearance to that person, and encountered in places he or she frequented, or in association with the person's former belongings. The word "ghost" may also refer to the spirit or soul of a deceased person, or to any spirit or demon.

« Home | This picture was taken with a digtal camera on Aug... » | Burning Building Girl Ghost Picture » | Vortex Ghost Photo » | Ghost behind son » | Ghost lady » | Swirling forms in the graveyard » | Ectoplasm » | SS Watertown Ghosts » | Another Hoax Ghost Photo » | Face in the Sea »

Ghost!!!!!

While I was on holiday in Sydney, Australia, just recently with my wife (Janine) we took a sightseeing trip to check out some of the city's more exclusive homes with their even more exclusive Pacific Ocean views. We were travelling light so I only packed my trusty Kodak EZ200 portable web camera with USB cable, and happily snapped all along the way. It wasn't until later that day when I hooked my camera up to a PC that I discovered what I had captured; the first photo shows what a great view the residents of this graveyard get of the ocean, the next photo, taken a few minutes later, shows ... well I'm not quite sure but I was somewhat shocked, Janine thought I was playing a joke on her ... no joke!

I received this interesting email from Geoffrey Shepard..

"..about the photo that you have of the grave yard! ..well it was Waverley cemetery! I saw the same ghost at night about 11 years ago only with my own eyes with several other ghosts of different colours. It happened at about midnight in the middle of the grounds, after seeing the photo it really impressed me that you got a photo of the same ghost that I will never forget."

Is that freaky or what? Thanks Geoffrey!

Hello, long time paranormal investigator here. Although this photo originally looks "remarkable" it is just a reflection of a plastic shopping bag from INSIDE the car when the photos was taken (you can see the "loop" handle of the shopping bag would be the "face" area of the ghost)... The bag was probably sitting between the front two seats when this photo was taken. The eerie effect of the reflection is what makes it LOOK like a ghost - there are reflections of other car-items in the photo as well. Thanks, Mystique Dragoness.

I came on to leave that exact same comment. it's either a bus or car and a carrier bag reflection! you can tell by the height of the picture and the reflection of the light!

Post a Comment

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button

Sponsored Links



Contact Me

If you have interesting pictures and would like to share with others, please do send me an email at kamsjr@yahoo.com


Archives


Sponsor's


Discount Hotel Reservation

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner