A ghost is usually defined as the apparition of a deceased person, frequently similar in appearance to that person, and encountered in places he or she frequented, or in association with the person's former belongings. The word "ghost" may also refer to the spirit or soul of a deceased person, or to any spirit or demon.

« Home | Civil War Ghost » | Car Window Ghost » | Becky's Ghost » | Ghost or not? » | Fake? » | Face in the fire » | Noisy House Guest » | Ghost Between Us Picture » | Face at window » | Oak Pic »

Man With a Derby

I stumbled across your website through Google when trying to find answers to a question. I have a ghost photograph taken back in 2004 in my hometown of Massillon, Ohio. I was taking some pictures of a local reservoir after driving by and thinking I could get some cool night pictures. I took six pictures to finish off a roll of Fuji 400 speed 35mm film with my Nikon 6006. I'm about 90% sure the exposure was F11 for 30 seconds. The pictures were developed at Wal-Mart in June of 2004.

After looking thru the pictures, they ended up going into a bin that I keep all my developed rolls of film in. About 2 months later, I was going through my pictures to find some to display in an interactive resume/portfolio I was putting together and I came across this picture. I'd seen it before, but I never noticed the most interesting part about it until then. It immediately sent chills thru my body. I showed it to all of my friends, pro photographers and non-photographers, and no one could come up with anything about it other than it being some kind of ghost or someone walking into the picture midway thru the exposure. I was there alone and no one walked into the picture.

The picture has the outline of what looks like to me someone's head and shoulders wearing an old bowler hat like Charlie Chaplin used to wear. It's located to the lower left of the streetlight in the open space. A second picture taken moments later with a slight shift in position shows absolutely nothing.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button

Sponsored Links



Contact Me

If you have interesting pictures and would like to share with others, please do send me an email at kamsjr@yahoo.com


Archives


Sponsor's


Discount Hotel Reservation

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner