A ghost is usually defined as the apparition of a deceased person, frequently similar in appearance to that person, and encountered in places he or she frequented, or in association with the person's former belongings. The word "ghost" may also refer to the spirit or soul of a deceased person, or to any spirit or demon.

« Home | Ghost in Front of Window » | My Son's Ghost Picture » | Picture of Orbs » | Ghost or not? » | Real ghost??? » | Young Girl Ghost » | Angel Picture » | My Angel » | Ghost of Hillview Mansion » | Angel »

Ghost Photo

I took this photo last evening of a pine tree on my outside patio in back garden that is sprouting new growth. I had been taking several pics of garden with my digital camera. When I downloaded the pics on my computer , I could not explain why there is a ghostly image in this particular photo. I have sent a copy of this to the British Psychic Society to seek a possible explanation. I live in England.

The picture is 100% genuine with no trickery. Weather condition were fine and there was no smoke about when I took the picture. I am curious as to what would cause the image. I would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks,
Jim

Labels: , , , ,

Wow, the hair on my arms stood up! I can see the face of a beautiful woman with her long hair flowing to the left, partially covering her right eye. I live in Hawaii and am very familiar with Obake or Ghost. You captured an awesome one one film.

You need stop to smoke... lol

Post a Comment

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button

Sponsored Links



Contact Me

If you have interesting pictures and would like to share with others, please do send me an email at kamsjr@yahoo.com


Archives


Sponsor's


Discount Hotel Reservation

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner