A ghost is usually defined as the apparition of a deceased person, frequently similar in appearance to that person, and encountered in places he or she frequented, or in association with the person's former belongings. The word "ghost" may also refer to the spirit or soul of a deceased person, or to any spirit or demon.

« Home | Ghost Cat » | Ghost Photo » | Ghost in Front of Window » | My Son's Ghost Picture » | Picture of Orbs » | Ghost or not? » | Real ghost??? » | Young Girl Ghost » | Angel Picture » | My Angel »

Ghost Picture







I recently took this picture in Gettysburg PA. It appears to be a Union Soldier on the left and a Confederate Soldier on the right.

From : Kelly

Labels: , , ,

Thought I would let you know, I have taken many pictures of the windows on high st. at the old school and I have a few that looked very similar with the glare. I deleted them because I noticed that all the pictures looked that way. I did however, get a shadow figure standing next to the building. I will try to post it.

Post a Comment

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button

Sponsored Links



Contact Me

If you have interesting pictures and would like to share with others, please do send me an email at kamsjr@yahoo.com


Archives


Sponsor's


Discount Hotel Reservation

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner